I couldn't find a planner that had everything I needed so I created my own. I gave it to my friends and they loved it as much as I do! So now I'm making it available for purchase as a download. I hope you find it as useful as I have.
- Downloadable PDF file: Download straight to your computer. You can read it on your computer and also print it out.
- 28 daily pages to help you
- Affirmations to encourage you and prompts to help you mindfully create your week.
- Daily correspondences and planetary symbols.
- Daily scheduling and planning to keep you on track.
- Track weather, moon phases, sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset, along with important happenings for each day.
- Reminders for taking supplements and medications.
- Track information about your well-being.
- Make time for self-care and creating new habits.
- Word of the Day: select your own or DIY your own cards using the printable card PDF included.
- Daily journal prompts to help you reflect on your day.
- Extra space to journal or write additional information that doesn't fit anywhere else. Could also be used for things like daily tarot journaling or other divination, spiritual, or magickal practices.
- BONUS! 126 DIY printable daily word cards.
Watermarks and objects will not appear on your page downloads.
*Due to the downloadable nature of these files, all purchases are final.
Daily Planner Pages
Information provided by me is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent a specific disease, illness, disability, mental illness, or to assess a specific health condition. Using spiritual techniques is meant to complement, but not replace, the care of a doctor or other healthcare professional. Before adding or changing anything in your current health regimen, please consult your physician or health care practitioner first.
Please always do your due diligence and research any information that is being offered to you by anyone. Information and materials provided within my workshops are intended for personal use only and not intended to train you to work with others.
The content within this journal is under copyright and has been created for personal use only. Please do not share copies with other people. You do have permission to have this journal printed at a local print shop and spiral bound for personal use only. If you would like to use my images or writing in any way, for any reason (websites, blogs, tags, personal use, teaching, commercial use, etc.) please contact me first for requirements, prices, and permission to do so. This is much appreciated and is just good Karma!
By purchasing downloadable content from my online shop, you are agreeing to the above disclaimer information.
Copyright © 2015, by Karmen Naccarato
All rights reserved.